Rev. Loli Reiter
Rev. Loli Reiter, Pastor
Hi, my name is Loli. I am a child of God. I am Isabel and Olivia’s mom. I am John’s wife. And I have been ministering alongside Presbyterian Church of Seffner as the Pastor since August of 2008. I graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Social Work. Then I spent 4 years wrestling with God’s call at Union-Presbyterian Seminary (God won the wrestling match). I’ve had the opportunity to preach at several youth conferencs (Montreat, Cedarkirk, Montreat Middle School Conference, Bethelwoods) and adult retreats. God never ceases to amaze me!
- Favorite color- purple
- Favorite book- The Secret Life of Bees
- If I could be any animal- Otter
- Most embarrassing moment- … no comment.
- Most influential person in my life- My parents
- Strangest talent- I can drive with my elbows, while eating a cheeseburger, while disciplining the girls in the backseat of my minivan- LoL!