With a smile, Kara will greet you when visiting the office. She always makes time for a visit or to help in any way she can.
Kara also enjoys time with her husband, staying active outdoors, traveling and taking walks with friends. Green and purple are a perfect color combination for Kara.
Laughter is great medicine, so for all those occasional embarrassing moments Kara would like to forget, she will be the first to chuckle when reminded.
Being part of this church community has enriched Kara’s life in more ways than can be listed!
Interesting facts about Kara
- Favorite color: Apple Green
- Favorite book: The Monkey Handlers
- If I could be any animal: Eagle
- Most embarrassing memory: mispelling “United” as “Untied” in a church bulletin
- Most influential person in my life: My husband, Jeff
Strangest talent: I can walk 5 dogs at once!